- On June 15, 2016
- 0 Comments
- health, moringa
The miracle tree… here’s what you need to know:
Moringa Oleifera benefits are well-known by native people, in Asia and Africa. The Moringa oil was placed in the tombs of ancient Egyptians, and it is mentioned in the Bible. The Moringa tree is called the Miracle Tree, Tree of Life, and Mother’s Best Friend.
The Moringa tree is rich in nutrients. Moringa Oleifera benefits include:
- Blood sugar levels: Moringa antioxidants and unique regulating compounds help control blood sugar.
- Physical energy: get natural nutrients to make your energy last longer.
- Faster recovery: Moringa Oleifera with its amino profile, and dozens of vitamins and minerals, helps to regain energies after workouts and physical strain
Here’s my recommended prescription for weight loss and general well being:
- Seeds-Chew 2 seeds(morn/night 3ce a week)
- Leaves-Put some leaves into your cup, and pour steaming hot water. Can be added to smoothie, vegetables and salad(2ce a week)
- Powder-Add as seasoning to foods(2ce a week)
Side Effects: Do well not to take large quantities of it because it sure makes you drowsy, nauseated and leads to reduction in blood sugar level.